PHP Zend Application Development

Customized.Polished

PHP-Zend-Development

Wanna See Your Work ?

View Our Portfolio

Interested ?

PHP Zend Application Development

PHP Zend is an open source object-oriented framework for web application that is easy and straightforward to use. It is designed so as to eliminate the technical flaws and errors in PHP 5 version of the programing language. As a result, it becomes easy for programmers to concentrate on the bigger picture of developing different types of web applications. The MVC or the high model view controller helps in making the code reusable and easy to maintain like never before. It is because of this reason that today Zend has occupied a prominent place in the field of PHP project on web development.

Zend gives complete freedom and flexibility to the users and developers. However, it does provide different components like MVC, Row Data Gateway, Table Data Gateway and many more. These are design patterns that help individuals in fulfilling the basic and common requirements for web development us. The main purpose of the framework is to focus on building more reliable, secured and modern web 2.0 applications along with offering diverse range of web services. The core of the framework is simplicity. The lightweight component provides more than 80% of the functionality that everyone desires. However, the rest 20% are easily available with the latest web programming languages like Ajax or Jason.

Why Choose Us ?

Vast experience makes us a specialist in delivering connected applications with 100% success rate with clients. Our teams of dedicated employees who spend endless amount of time in meeting our customer requirementswith creative technologies help us in retaining our position and maintaining the competittve edge in the market.

Work Flow

Volive has its own custom method of development for every single project, designed by our experience of 14 years in the industry.

Idea

Design

Development

Testing

Approval

Launch

We Have Worked with 200+ Companies, including these folks :

Contact Us

Give Us a Ring

+971-4-321-1292

SKYPE WITH US

volivesolutions

Select Your Requirement

Website Development
Mobile Development
Ecommerce Development
Software Development
Internet Marketing
Hire a Developer
Others